Make sense of funeral arrangements. Make a plan. This simple act will eliminate confusion and heartache on many levels. Those who care avoid a lack of planning for a family member or loved one. Preplanning shows you care. It brings peace of mind to everyone involved. And it’s free.
Informing You About What to Bring
This list is meant to be a place to start. We will be there to help you every step of the way.
- Social Security number of person who has died
- Discharge papers or Active Service papers
- Names and e-mails of persons to be notified
- Insurance Policies
- Deeds to burial property
- Driver's License
- List of Pallbearers or Honorary Pallbearers
- List of favorite music, bible verses or poetry - If none preferred, we have a full music library with suggestions
- Correct spelling of deceased and all surviving family members
- Church affiliation with preferred clergy person or other officiant for us to contact - If none preferred, we can help
- List of affiliations from work or charitable organizations